Thursday, June 11, 2009

Money ball

Just got back from doing 13 holes with Chrystelle and Bruno. Keith said he was going to come but he bailed, but he said he would probably golf on the weekend which was sweet. I did consistently better than I have in the past. Not great, not terrible. I swore a lot at my hybrid but I ended up taking some better shots. Bruno mentioned that maybe the ball was too far away from me, so i moved the ball in a little closer which made me stand up a little bit more and that made a noticeable difference hitting the irons...until i hit it too close in which case it would go the right. i am getting better though. we started at 5 to avoid the rush and it was a beautiful day for golf, and played right through till dark. i found a ball with MONEY ($$$) enscripted on it...will take a picture and post it later. Chrystelle borrowed some of Kathy's clubs including a Taylor Made driver. Man that thing was sweet. I tried it on two holes...Chrystelle asked me if I wanted to shoot more with it, but I told her I only had about 36 holes experience with my clubs so I shouldn't be trying others. It was sweet though. No birdies or pars, but a lot of fun.

Total Holes : 49
Total Yardage : 14958
Pars : 1
Birdies : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment