Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Bull Tour Round of the Year

Tonight after work me, Chrystelle, Bruno and Pam (whom I had never golfed with before) made the short trek to Scenic City and paid $9.45 for a round of golf. It was absolutely packed. A couple of guys from work had a tee time 35 minutes before us and they were still waiting to tee off by the time we did. I got a chance to try out my new shoes and man are they worth it. My feet feel fine, I was worried my first picture on the blog would be my blistered feet :) I love them. If you removed the first three holes I did not so bad today, but unfortunately you have to count all the holes. The first hole is the longest one on the course and of course you're cold so that was my worst hole. I drove okay, I generally did terrible on the irons but they got better, I used my hybrid on every hole, including off the tee on the par 3s and it was still bad but my best 9 holes with it yet, and the putting was generally bad. I had fun though. It took us 3½ hours to do 9 holes but that was mostly because there were so many people there. I don't remember there being as many last year but I never played at Owen Sound on a Bull night. Highlight was Chrystelle dumping her beer in her golf bag on the third hole :)

Total Holes : 36
Total Yards : 10840
Pars : 1
Birdies : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment