Sunday, June 21, 2009

golf lessons scheduled

I got a call from Andy this morning at Stone Tree and my first lesson is scheduled for Monday, June 29th at 10 am. I told him I wanted to work on irons and chipping. I told him I get the ball up with the irons about 80% of the time (which thinking about it is an outright lie...50% is probably closer). This is my lovely wife's birthday present and man I can't wait. I'm taking dad golfing on Thursday and *maybe* going golfing on Wednesday is I can get back from Walkerton.

Here's the writeup on my instructor from the Stone Tree website

Andy O'Leary, CPGA
Assistant Professional

andy@stonetree.on.ca

Andy, a long time Stone Tree employee enters his 1st full season as a certified CPGA Golf Professional. Born and raised in Owen Sound, Andy is well known to the numerous golfers that frequent Stone Tree on a regular basis. His likeable and popular personality make him a perfect addition to our professional teaching staff. Andy's qualifications are validated and thorough as a result of his completion of the CPGA Teaching and Coaching Certification Program Levels 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment