Saturday, July 11, 2009

GBHS Staff Golf Tournament

On Thursday, me, Brüno, Brad and Philip joined forces as the Red Hot Techie Peppers to take place in the GBHS Staff Golf Tournament. The idea was that we were to all wear red, but unfortunately Phil missed the memo and wore a faded, almost pink t-shirt...i'll have to send out a proper meno next year. The winners were below



We were playing ahead of them and they almost hit us on the last hole but it was fun. I had played at Saugeen Golf club last year with Janet and Blaine. We did the Sunset course (I think...I forgot to grab a scoresheet). It was a lot of fun. I didn't play particularly well...it was best ball, they used my ball about 1/5 or 1/6 of the time which wasn't terrible. Brüno hit some great shots! including a 45 foot putt for our only birdie of the round. We ended up even. I didn't really like playing best ball because I didn't get a chance to work out my kinks if I hit a bad shot but it was still fun. I was basically terrible off the tee, and didn't do that great on any particular area...I hit some good 5-iron shots and I think only one decent hybrid shot. Philip is a terrible golf cart driver :)


Total Holes : 115
Total Yardage : 35554
Pars : 3
Birdies : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment