Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scenic City with Dad and Uncle Lorenz

Today me, my dad and Uncle Lorenz went to Scenic City. My aunt and uncle were up for a couple of days and he was interested in going out so we did. Man he can hit it. He didn't do fabulous off the tee (he did hit some good ones) but man he hit the 5 wood off the fairway fantastically! Also he hit some great shots from 80 to 100 yards right at the pin and was an excellent chipper. That's the kind of golfer I'd like to be.

Dad was easily the best driver tonight...he played really well. I played pretty good...we did the front 9 and I hit some bad shots but I hit some pretty good ones too. I am definitely getting better. I tried putting the tee down a little bit because I was getting them way in the air off the drive...not sure if it made a difference. I hit some good iron shots...got in the sand once and took 3 swings at it to get it out. I played pretty good and I had some fun.

Total Holes : 159
Total Yardage : 49474
Pars : 4
Birdies : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment