Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It was a good night of golf

me and Chrystelle made the trek out to Whispering Hills tonight and had a real good time. We got there late (about 6 pm) and did the back 9. I hit some good shots, I hit some bad shots. I was much better with my driver and my long irons than i was with close shots. First hole Chrystelle hit it off the tee and got about 20 feet from the pin...i thought she was hustling me :) Second hole you have to hit it down a hill and over the water. First shot, right in the water, there goes my streak of not losing a ball. I did okay after that. On 13 you shoot down a hill, then over a moat and then up a big hill. My chipping/putting was terrible but I was on the "green side" of the moat and mostly up the hill after 3 shots which is about all you can ask for. I hit some real good shots off the tee but got tired I think. My best shot was with my 6 iron on 16. second shot, 150 yards or so. put it about 3 feet off the green. it felt real good. We got some good news from London as well so all in all it was a good day. No pars, but some close calls. i am getting a little more consistent so hopefully that will bode well come August :) There was also a club cleaner which we went to after our 9 holes so it will be like new clubs. I was going to go golfing with Dad and Dale this weekend but word is snow on Saturday(!) so we'll have to see.

2010 Totals
Holes : 18
Yards : 5323
Pars : 0
Birdies : 0

1 comment: