Monday, April 12, 2010

2010 Bull Golf Tour!

2010 Bull Golf Tour is here!

I don't know how much I'm going to get out (with twins coming) but here is the list for the year regardless...we all had a great time last year. It's Wednesdays and it's $9.45

  • May 5 - Listowel Golf Club
  • May 12 - Pike Lake, Mount Forest
  • May 19 - Seaforth Golf
  • May 26 - Woodlands, Clinton
  • June 2 - Scenic City, Owen Sound
  • June 9 - Sauble Golf and Country Club
  • June 16 - Pike Lake, Mount Forest
  • June 23 - Walkerton Golf
  • June 30 - Homestead Golf, Durham
  • July 7 - Pinewoods Golf, Sauble Beach
  • July 14 - Northern Dunes, Hepworth
  • July 21 - Bucks Crossing, Hanover
  • July 28 - Listowel Golf Club
  • August 4 - Chippewa Golf, Southampton
  • August 11 - South Port, Port Elgin
  • August 18 - Bluewater Golf, Bayfield
  • August 25 - Wingham Golf
  • September 1 - South Port, Port Elgin
  • September 8 - Ainsdale Golf, Kincardine
  • September 15 - Chippewa Golf, Southampton
  • September 22 - Scenic City, Owen Sound

I'm pumped up! I would like to get to some of the courses I didn't get to last year - Ainsdale, Bucks Crossing, Homestead. Homestead probably won't happen because it's on my anniversary, but I think that Buck's Crossing would probably work because me and Dale could go and Jane could go visit the inlaws. Realistically, maybe Sauble for my birthday, Bucks Crossing in July, maybe Chippewa in August and Ainsdale or Scenic in September and that may be my golf for the year :) Parenthood is going to rock...can't even tell you how excited I am. Me and Chrystelle (and maybe Blaine) are going to Whispering Hills on Wednesday...do not click the link it may be the worst website ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment