Monday, July 25, 2011

Golf golf golf

Me and Dale went golfing yesterday at Ainsdale golf just outside of where they camp in Kincardine. Previous attempts resulted in mother nature raining on us. We did 9 holes at 7:15 in the morning. It's a very nice course...straightforward layout e.g. you could see every flag from the tee on the front 9 except number 2. Number 2, you had to hit it over water, then out of a gulley, then up to the green. Interesting hole. I did okay but Dale was scorching. he had 3 or 4 GIRs i think. My putter was my best club, then my short irons, then my long irons, then by driver. I putted quite well. My driver...everything was to the right...i may have to crack out the Golf yoga again. A lot of fun though...next up is Walkerton with the bull tour on Wednesday

2011 totals
Holes : 27
Yards : (2xwhatever Scenic's front 9 is)+2798
Pars : 2
Birdies : 0

No comments:

Post a Comment