Saturday, July 3, 2010

my sister has taken up golf as well

my sister has never golfed before but is going to Whistle Bear (where they had the 2005 Canadian Open) next week because she works for RIM and that is where they are doing their annual golf thing next week. So earlier in the year I bought her a used set of left golf clubs (for $10) and this week we went out twice to the driving range at Scenic City. This is what she looked like after the first day



the second time she wore a glove. she was pretty darn good! i told her just to try and get contact with the ball and we were aiming at the 100 sign. she consistently hit the ball. she had lots of questions, which was great...she wanted to know what the "little circle thing" was (gets balls out of the water). she was afraid we'd hit the lady that was collecting golf balls (i told her there's a cage on her so that's who we aim for). we had a good time. we may go out on sunday as well

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time!!! I would definitely go again. So, Craig, I am expecting an invitiation at some point. :-)

    ReplyDelete