Thursday, June 24, 2010

16 holes and a birdie...

Went to the Mix 106 tour tonight at Scenic City with a couple of people from work. I played very well if i may say so. I drove as well as I have all year. I have never shot as well with my hybrid. I shot consistently well with my irons. I was not a great chipper or a putter, but i did okay for me. I even got a birdie on a par 4. It was the 15th hole, where I got my first ever par for the record. I blasted off the tee, was about 100 yards from the pin. Got my 9 iron out and shot it less than 4 feet from the pin. I tapped it in. No other pars...we didn't keep score but i don't think i had any other holes more than 6, except maybe #6 where i chipped it back and forth. A good effort all in all and i had a great time. good conversation too!


Holes : 71
Yards : 22386
Pars : 2
Birdies : 1

No comments:

Post a Comment