Wednesday, September 23, 2009

End of the Bull Tour

Tonight I went golfing with Roland from work and we had a good time. I've never golfed with him before but it was quite enjoyable...he's a *lot* better than me and he basically golfs on one knee because he has had knee damage. It was a lot of fun. My drives were decent, I hit some good second shots, my chipping and putting were inconsistent and it got dark too fast ;) but i played better than i did on thursday and i definitely enjoyed myself. I had been hounding Roland to come out for at least a month and he finally did and I think he was glad he did. We did 1-5, then cut over and did 11-14, then cut back and did 6 and 7 and then did 18 so that's 12 holes which isn't so bad considering we started after 5pm...of course we did take a cart because of his knee. i'll have to bust out the Spongebob Square Pants glow in the dark golf balls next time :)

Total Holes : 210
Total Yardage : 66090
Pars : 7
Birdies : 1


if you told me before the season started that i would do over 200 holes, mostly 9 at a time i would have thought you were nuts. even if i don't get out again (which I'm sure i will) i had quite an enjoyable season and particularly liked the bull tour

1 comment:

  1. Hey Craig... I enjoyed your blog -- we should go to the driving range next year -- I'm horrible, but at least I would like to see how horrible I am. ;)

    ReplyDelete